The Peaceful Dragon offers a variety of exciting special programs and services for corporations, civic organizations, schools and community events.
- Speaking engagements, lectures, seminars and workshops
- Performances and demonstrations
- Corporate team-building events
- Children’s birthday parties and social activities
Our director, Master Eric Sbarge, and our experienced staff and volunteers are available to speak or lead workshops, seminars or presentations at your facility or at The Peaceful Dragon.
Master Sbarge has been a featured speaker and presenter at dozens of national and regional companies and organizations including B.F. Goodrich, Johnson and Wales University, Wachovia, UNCC, Discovery Place, the FBI, the U.S. Army, Bank of America, the Charlotte Asian Chamber of Commerce, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, International House, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, and many more. He has been featured on numerous local TV shows and on popular radio shows including WFAE’s Charlotte Talks with Mike Collins.
- 7 Keys to effective stress-management
- Zen secrets for maximizing productivity through mindfulness and concentration
- Proven mind/body methods to optimize fitness and weight-loss
- The best of Asian culture, philosophy and religion
- The Kung Fu master’s guide to developing confidence and a winning attitude
- Street-tested self-defense strategies and tactics
- Additional topics can be customized for your organization’s needs
For rates and additional information call The Peaceful Dragon at (704) 504-8866 or email Master Eric Sbarge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Special discounts may be available for schools and non-profit organizations, and some programs may be available on a complimentary basis to civic organizations as part of our community service offered by our volunteers.
When scheduling allows, The Peaceful Dragon offers exciting demonstrations and performances of traditional and authentic:
- Tai Chi — A relaxing, dance-like moving meditation art
- Kung Fu — An explosive and dynamic martial art with exotic animal forms and eye-blurring weapons forms including swords, spears and Chinese fans
- Yoga — A peaceful, energizing mind/body exercise
- Chinese Lion Dance — This colorful tradition is fun to watch and brings good fortune to any event
For rates and other information call The Peaceful Dragon at (704) 504-8866 or email us at email@example.com. Special discounts may be available for schools and non-profit organizations.
Break the boredom of hotels! The Peaceful Dragon is the perfect location for you to hold your company’s team building event. Set on 12 wooded acres in a beautiful facility with large studios that can hold from 10 to 150 participants, you can arrange your own activities or let our staff design and run your entire event for you. You can choose from an exciting mix of:
- Relaxing tai chi
- Challenging obstacle courses
- Hilarious relay races
- Butt-kicking kickboxing fitness
- Empowering self-defense techniques
And much more!
For rates and other information call The Peaceful Dragon at (704) 504-8866 or email Master Sbarge at at firstname.lastname@example.org. Special discounts may be available for schools and non-profit organizations.
Your child and guests will enjoy a variety of challenging and exciting games (including the obstacle course), plus a fun and educational martial arts class with a focus on character development. All guests receive a gift certificate for two FREE private martial arts classes, and the birthday boy or girl gets a special present from The Peaceful Dragon!
We will gladly arrange to offer special classes, workshops or demonstrations for your group in any of the Asian health or cultural arts taught at The Peaceful Dragon.