The body, mind, and spirit are one. The knowledge of this truth is within each of us, obscured by the world of illusion. Meditation helps us see through this illusion. We hope you’ll join us at The Peaceful Dragon for guided meditation practice in Charlotte.
Meditation Offers You:
• A way to overcome the stress of daily life
• Better health – mental and physical
• More concentration, energy and creativity
• Deep insights to aid you in your personal growth
The Peaceful Dragon Approach to Meditation
There are many techniques and methods of meditation. At The Peaceful Dragon, Ch’an (Zen) and Taoist meditations are taught. Our guided meditation classes do not teach or preach religion. Students can be quite comfortable in their own religious beliefs, and still learn to meditate.
It might sound conflicting to meditate with others, but the benefits of guided meditation are plentiful, especially for those who are new to meditating. With guided meditation you don’t have to know how to meditate. With our expert guidance, all you have to do is listen. Follow the guidance carefully to move into the subconscious mind to restore balance in the mind, body, and spirit.
The ancient sages taught us that the mind cannot relax unless the body is relaxed. That is why we recommend Yoga and/or Tai Chi to complement your sitting meditation.
“(I have a) better ability to focus and to stop the ‘monkey mind,’ and more peace. I watch less TV and my temper is better.”
Tina Dickens, Administrative Assistant
At The Peaceful Dragon You’ll Find:
- Expert guided meditation in a peaceful, quiet setting
- Classes suited for beginners as well as advanced practitioners
- Cushions and benches available
- Intensive workshops and retreats to deepen your practice
- Showers and dressing rooms available
- Highly motivated students to practice your training with