Join Our Mailing List!
Receive FREE valuable coupons plus enjoy our monthly newsletter with news,
special events and insider tips!
Leadership Club Guidelines
Assistant Instructor Guidelines for
- Be to your class 5-10 minutes early to discuss curriculum and
activities with your instructor. If it is impossible for you to get
there early, you should discuss curriculum on a day prior to your
- If you must miss your class, it is required that you call or
otherwise notify our staff ahead of time. It is not acceptable to
fail to show up without notifying staff.
- You cannot miss more than one class a month, on average.
Your Role Within the Class
- At the start and end of class, line up next to the instructor.
You bow to the instructor along with all other students. The
instructor will then have all students bow to you as their "older
sibling" in the class.
- The instructor will brief you ahead of time on what he or she
would like you to do to help in each class, based on your Leadership
- Expect, and insist on, respect and good effort from all of the
students you work with. Demonstrate good respect by always saying Yes
or No Sir or Ma'am, and bowing to your instructor.
- The only activity Leadership students cannot assist with is
Testing students; that is only done by instructors.
- Always follow the good teaching strategies and methods that you
learn at your Leadership Club seminars and classes. We will
frequently review and update those lessons.
- Parents may have friendly questions or comments, which you
should answer as politely and completely as possible. However, if
parents have complaints or specific issues with their child, or
questions that you don't know the answer to, let the instructor know
and he or she will handle those cases.
Back to top