Did you know we now offer a family martial arts program?
The family program is a concept we have been working on for a long time and we are pleased to offer it to our members. The idea is that families truly are looking for activities they can participate in together. Depending on the age of your children, this can be a challenge. Younger kids are too small to participate in some rigorous adult activities, and older children might not share the same interests. This is where our family membership comes in.
The family that kicks together sticks together.
Family Martial Arts for Children
Too often parents drive their child to a class, or an activity, and sit and watch, or read, or wait in the car when they could be utilizing that time to their personal benefit too. By offering a family membership, the parents can now participate in martial arts training with their child. The benefits are immense:
- Family Fun!
- Younger children enjoy having their parent in class with them while it becomes a way to stay connected to older children who are asserting their independence.
- Kids love having permission to punch or kick their parents. (and vice versa)
- The parents get to enjoy the physical, mental, and emotional benefits of practicing Kung Fu too.
- The family motivates, encourages, and holds each other accountable for practicing.
- The whole family can train together so that no one is left on the sideline.
- Parents exhibit healthy behavior – teaching their children that lifelong healthy habits are important.
Family Martial Arts for Adults
How does our family program work for the adults? Well, you get a bonus! Not only can you participate in the family class with your child and reap all the benefits listed above, but you can also join any of the adult classes we offer.
Our family classes are offered on afternoons, Saturday mornings, and a few weeknights for those families who need a later class time.
If our family classes sound interesting to you, give the Peaceful Dragon a try today. We offer a free introductory semi-private lesson and tour of the school so you can make the decision that is right for your family. Call today: 704.504.8866